- Establishing pharmaceuticals factories according to the highest international standards.
- Supporting and strengthening the Palestinian economy through:
- Exporting medicines and obtaining hard currency.
- Employing around 170 Palestinian graduates from local and international universities from various disciplines, most notably: pharmacy, chemistry, engineering, accounting, microbiology, computer science, English language, etc.
- Replacing a lot of imported drugs, thus reducing the outgoing of hard currency.
- Sustaining a strategic stock of effective medicines.
- Achieving legitimate and legal profits.
- Distributing a portion of the company’s profits to the health institutions which treat poor patients for free.